Zora Update.
So I finished painting 1 whole arm fin and finished the half of the other. Everything is now sewn/glued onto the actual zentai suit except for the arm fins since they aren’t finished yet and are getting velcro’d on anyway. Also the wiring was taken out of the arm fins and replaced with this awesome thick interfacing that works ten times better and is flexible (but holds the shape). So that took 2 days to do since each one of the interfacing for the fins had to be cut out individually and then shaped to that certain fin. Also a elastic band was added to the inside of the mask to help it stay on my face since the weight on the head fin is so damn heavy. 
Also makeup tests were done, and bought the correct stuff after I saw I didn’t have everything that I needed. 

Zora Update.

So I finished painting 1 whole arm fin and finished the half of the other. Everything is now sewn/glued onto the actual zentai suit except for the arm fins since they aren’t finished yet and are getting velcro’d on anyway. Also the wiring was taken out of the arm fins and replaced with this awesome thick interfacing that works ten times better and is flexible (but holds the shape). So that took 2 days to do since each one of the interfacing for the fins had to be cut out individually and then shaped to that certain fin. Also a elastic band was added to the inside of the mask to help it stay on my face since the weight on the head fin is so damn heavy. 

Also makeup tests were done, and bought the correct stuff after I saw I didn’t have everything that I needed.